Ada and Clara

AdaandClaraThe Ada and Clara was built for Captain Carl H. F. Kruse in 1891 with some financial help from the Bowman family at Poltalloch after the Punkeri sank beside the jetty at Milang in 1890. She was an 18 m long, wooden three-masted schooner. Subsequent owners made significant changes to the vessel and she was eventually abandoned in Goolwa in 1962.